GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VFF invading Flordia (Captured!)

+3
nlairforce
Spartan
VFF Rep
7 posters

Go down

VFF invading Flordia (Captured!) Empty VFF invading Flordia (Captured!)

Post  VFF Rep Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm

*** September 25th, 2010 ***

VFF is announcing its movement into Flordia Effective 2030HRS MST. VFF will move in and capture Flordia. This will be done in session: Acehigh ahf. No other GPEO states will be touched by VFF at this time.

Forces from Fort Benning -
2115 MST - Pensacola NAS has been captured.
2156 MST - Jacksonville NAS has been captured
2226 MST - Tampa Intl has been captured

Forces from Cuba -
2127 MST - Key West Intl has been captured
2139 MST - Key West NAS has been captured

2250 MST - Flordia was captured. (We do have screenshot evidence.) Flordia is now a VFF territory.

Last edited by VFF Rep on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

VFF Rep

Back to top Go down

VFF invading Flordia (Captured!) Empty Re: VFF invading Flordia (Captured!)

Post  Spartan Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm

I second all captures in this post. I was in the session.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 am

thats fucking bullshit, was there actually a GPEO member to defend territory? NO! Stop making false claims, be honest and fair for once in your miserable lives.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:00 am

give me the proof. You can't barge into a area where there are no activity. Untill you have solid evedance of your "infiltration" Florida will be GPEO terratory. GPEO opperations will be held in Florida. If you give evedince of all members of your VM holding capture opperations you may have the area you claim to have been captured ( don't worry we will liberate it).
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  OMBU Nick Bernow Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 am

I was flying formation with him the whole time, and you just can't go ad deny it if they have proof, which they do.

OMBU Nick Bernow

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 am

Then why don't you prove it then?
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  OMBU Nick Bernow Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 am

Because you cant put it up on here

OMBU Nick Bernow

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Screenshots are available via skype
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  OMBU Nick Bernow Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Thank You Spartan

OMBU Nick Bernow

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Screenshots CAN be put on the forums, so why wouldn't you put them on to prove it for everyone, instead of having to ask you on skype?
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Good, you can land you rweak planes in our land, but remember, once we become offensive, we will not stop till all your land is ours, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !

Prepare for Retaliation. lol!
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 am

Spartafuck, you seem not to understand the "Rules" of the world. There always must be a member of the DEFENDING VM in the session if you capture something. That means a GPEO pilot. And since nobody of GPEO was in the session, there simply happened nothing!
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 pm

nlairforce wrote:Spartafuck, you seem not to understand the "Rules" of the world. There always must be a member of the DEFENDING VM in the session if you capture something. That means a GPEO pilot. And since nobody of GPEO was in the session, there simply happened nothing!

I TRIED telling them that, and I was eventually Fired from VFF as for defending GPEO and some other issues I had with Command. I'm a civilian for now. Do NOT come in here and start shit that has nothing to do with me.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Heard that I dunno how many times...... How long ago was it you said you were back on this VW and didn't want ot start crap up with GPEO anmore, and you just attacked us. You can only lie so many times before people don't be lieve you anymroe.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

nu ruben, then its probably up to me to make it clear to rev.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:25 pm

nlairforce wrote:nu ruben, then its probably up to me to make it clear to rev.

Just let me talk to him, I also could help clear some things, and attept to explain how the VR-World is meant to work. He should believe what I say, because the fact is that I invented the whole damn thing. If there were meant to be VR-World Rules to follow, other than common sense and logic, they would be posted as "Rules." But, since we operate in a ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN invironment, where only logic applies, his action on taking over everything all in one day, without communicating with his foe is illogical and should not be recognized by ANYONE. He is VFF Leader, I am GPEO Leader, me and him should be in direct communication just like when Corsi and Breaden were with me during those wars. If he cant talk to us like a person, and disregard logic, then wy recognize anything he does ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Okay, so you are trying to say that I'm a liar? I was kicked out of VFF for going against what they wanted, for defending GPEO. Like I said, do NOT start shit with me. I have no hostile intent.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:35 pm

If your talking to me spartan, no I'm not calling you a liar, but I am calling you a potential liar, as before, when your world fell apart, you came here, and said you wanted to start no fights with GPEO again, and then your VM attacked us. So I'm just being wary as I don't really really want it to happen again.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:02 pm

rubendal wrote:If your talking to me spartan, no I'm not calling you a liar, but I am calling you a potential liar, as before, when your world fell apart, you came here, and said you wanted to start no fights with GPEO again, and then your VM attacked us. So I'm just being wary as I don't really really want it to happen again.

Did you note that Spart here also understands how things are meant to operate in the VR-World ? He stated that their 3 VM VR-World will end up collapsed after a month or so, just like Sparts world did. Because when you start something like that, it turns into a Monopoly like game, in stead of a true VR-World. Someone eventually wins, and the winner usually ends up in the favor of the guy who started it, because they and only their faction is the one who made the rules. As in the case of the VR-World we all operate in, there is no rules other than logic and common sense. I might have invented the idea, but get this, I am not in control over it. I only have influence into it, along with the others who lead their VM's. It is obsurd to think that a few VM's could vote another gorup out of a VR-World.

If every Nation of the World voted to kick the USA out of the Earth, what then ? The USA would not leave, and the other Nations would have no choise but to deal with it, or attack it. However, attacking the USA will lead to the destruction of those who attempt to harm the USA because if its unlimited monitary ability, utiizing the Vederal Reserve, where the USA can take out trillions in loans from this "Private Bank." The USA, like GPEO, may be a lead Nation Superpower, but it cannot control the world and everyone in it, there is a ballence in the VR-World, just like in the real world.

Note that these VW's as many call it are not the same as the VR-World, (As in there is a difference between a "Virtual Reality World" (VR-World) and their false "VW's," "Virtual Worlds"). Their VW's are so out of ballence they end up having someone win in the end, some times a week, or a few months. They only capture the capitals of Nations and claim they own it. They last as long as a inexperienced leader's VM, as explained as a sort of metephore to put them in their place.

So, in all reality, this VFF, and other group have no other base of operations other than the bases they alwayse have been operating in, which are "Nellis AFB; and possibly parts of Las Vegas and Middle to Northern California" It would make more sense for VFF to operate there, because that is where the alwayse have operated. However in the VR-World, they should recognize and aknowledge the groups who came before them, as to being rightfully indigenous to the bases they wish to operate in, like Tyndall, Dobbins, Pensacola, Oceana, etc. And, should also recognize that ever single carrier is already occupied by other forces in the world, ansd that they might be able to negotiate ahanger space in Carriers of other groups. I am sure they would be willing to allow new groups some space for a fighter unit or something. Protecting the Fleet, and working with Carrier Captains on where to operate next.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum