GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vUN has voted GPEO out of the VW!

+3
OMBU Nick Bernow
Spartan
VFF Rep
7 posters

Go down

vUN has voted GPEO out of the VW! Empty vUN has voted GPEO out of the VW!

Post  VFF Rep Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Under vUN vote, GPEO has been kicked out of the VW and the following has been applied.

-Dragonoxz is banned from anything and everything vUN and the VW.
-All people supporting Dragonoxz have been black listed.
-The GPEO name is banned from the vUN and VW

All people from GPEO are banned unless invited by the vUN. This has been made final and will not be argued!

VFF Rep

Back to top Go down

vUN has voted GPEO out of the VW! Empty Re: vUN has voted GPEO out of the VW!

Post  Spartan Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:20 pm

All current VMs will no longer acknowledge any GPEO activity in the Virtual World
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  OMBU Nick Bernow Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm

agreed

OMBU Nick Bernow

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:14 pm

OK I havn't been here for a while, so I gotta get updated, but for now I'll say. FUCK YOU ALL OF YOU FUCK YOU. You have no authority to kick anyone out of the VW. You have to attack GPEO, and try to take it over, you cannot kick anyone off the VW.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  VFF Rep Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 pm

You can say that but in the end we have kicked you guys off. So go cry to mommy and have a bottle.

VFF Rep

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 am

Sucks for you eh, cause you can't kick us off. You have no authority, right, or power to kick anyone off the VW.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  OMBU Nick Bernow Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Actually, under GPEO rules, we can vote you out, and we were following your rules, so go cry wolf, and if you come back under the GPEO name, we WILL take severe actions against you, so SHUT IT.

OMBU Nick Bernow

Back to top Go down

Post  VFF Rep Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 pm

rubendal wrote:Sucks for you eh, cause you can't kick us off. You have no authority, right, or power to kick anyone off the VW.
All in the rule book bubby. GPEO cannot do anything bout it. Plus your immature responces just show us more reason and make vUN glad that we booted GPEO.

VFF Rep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Yo, GPEO, no one can kick anyone off the VR-World. It is impossible, now they have to suffer their UN crap. Remember, there is ONE VR-World. Read the VR-World FIX. And also remember that GPEO and FSXF Founded the ability to operate a FSX VR-World. We have been betrayed internally and externally. I thought UCFS was a friend, but again, betrayed by friends. I can only say, I hope their groups believe in a God, because that is all they will have once we become offencive.

They only kicked us out of their UN, not the VR-World. As long as a groups exists, it is part of the VR-World. They do not own any VR-World, they can't claim the GPEO being kicked out of it. We can only be kicked out of their sites.

And you other attackers, be realistic, and use common sense. There was no GPEO in your sessions to defend or actually fight to protect our land, you have done nothing but landed or done hops from airport to airport. Stand back and let us show you how it's done. Prepare for our retaliation, you noobs.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Nick and VFF. Give the rules that can kick us off the VW. IT isn't possible, and your threats Nick mean absoluetly NOTHING!! Get it? NOTHING. So if you think we're gonna get it, your in for a surprise cause once the retaliation starts, you're in trouble.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 am

alright, im gonna make this public. NICK BERNOW, if i EVER come back to the VW, i will fucking see fit that you will be destroyed. I can be so fucking angry about some little kids that hide behind the big bullies. You'd better change your fucking mind about alot of things because the chances that i will return to the VW are quite big, so FUCK OFF or i will make you!

SNAKE OUT!
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:56 pm

nlairforce wrote:alright, im gonna make this public. NICK BERNOW, if i EVER come back to the VW, i will fucking see fit that you will be destroyed. I can be so fucking angry about some little kids that hide behind the big bullies. You'd better change your fucking mind about alot of things because the chances that i will return to the VW are quite big, so FUCK OFF or i will make you!

SNAKE OUT!

They made their own VRW. 3 VMs. All BS rules. They'll be back in 3-4 months at the most.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Spartan wrote:
nlairforce wrote:alright, im gonna make this public. NICK BERNOW, if i EVER come back to the VW, i will fucking see fit that you will be destroyed. I can be so fucking angry about some little kids that hide behind the big bullies. You'd better change your fucking mind about alot of things because the chances that i will return to the VW are quite big, so FUCK OFF or i will make you!

SNAKE OUT!

They made their own VRW. 3 VMs. All BS rules. They'll be back in 3-4 months at the most.

lol, its good that you are with the sensable and logical side, now. Which VM's are part of their fals world ? Let us all vote in the Decleration of War Act, then Fight them, just because, no reason, other than, "Just because." Then again, ther eis a reason, because the ythink they can declare war, attack falsly without a fight, in their sessions, without scheduleing these things with the leader of the other group, then claim victory after they make a few hops to our bases. This is one of the reasons why we claim Victory against our foes, because we make sure they are there to fight us, not to slip into a 5 min session, slew to their bases in a cargo, then claim victory. Then when we prove to dominate over them, they claim we cheat, making them feel like they won, but in the long run they are constantly harrassed untill they admit defeat. Corsi even admited Defeat, however he also cvlaimed that our merc cheated, when the fact was tht our merc was flying the F/A-35, not the F/A-37, or 38. Big difference, and easily mistaken. And if they did not have the F/A-35, and they had the F/A-37-38, they would have seen "F/A-35 JSF, Substituded as F/A-37 Talon" Leading us to believe that they truly had the 37 in their invintory.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

The reason Reverend and OMBU left was because they knew that if they played by your/our rules, everybody would attack them, and they know they cannot win a 5v2 fight.

Complete list that I know of that people that left are:
VFF
OMBU
FSXAW
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Yo, I know. And you know for sure, because to us you use to be like that, and now you are all understanding and ligical, without the nonsense. I admire that you found honor. What you say is true, they left because they knew they were FUCKED. Even if they had support by all other groups, or even them VS GPEO they still would leave, like cowards.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 am

The FSXAW is unclear and unconfirmed.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:40 pm

nevermind

[9:29:53 AM] Camille 'Airstrike' Vadin: we are with the new VW
[9:30:04 AM] Camille 'Airstrike' Vadin: the NVW was our idea
[9:30:25 AM] Camille 'Airstrike' Vadin: with one or two other VMs of cours
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:22 am

omfg. I thought he sided with us!? Alright dragon, LOL. The land we had is no longer owned so its back GPEO now XD
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 pm

They'll probably come back soon enough though.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Ok. now things have almost been cleared up. (Told you Reverend Operated with GPEO against ACC). Apparently VFF did not nuke anything, but only used EMP weapons, to damage Electronics in those areas, and the missiles were Cruise Missiles, which were logically available to most groups anyway. VFF Seemed to have UMEF and other tech fro their assorted members, however, VFF Disbanded after their group became dissoriented. It is a shame though, Reverends group would have filled in that position of Northern California, all the way to Neveada, and would have shared Tyndall with us, and would have had full rights to Louisianas NAS there.

Reverend has now joined the GPEO, and has gone through a Fighter Initial Test, and has been Evaluated on that first test. He needs to work on some things, but I feel that he will improve fast. He needs to learn not to pull more than 9+ G', and to be able to dog fight at slow speeds. Once me and you guys ($nake and Ruben) are able to train and work with him, he will most likley turn out into being a formitable Fighter Pilot.

Now, we need to see if this French Group is willing to accept our proposal. $nake, would you like to do the honors by sending that proposal that is in the TOP SECRET area ?' Once we are able to continue operating out of France, then everything will be cleared up and we will beable to begin our Selective Training Program, in which we will recruit for future T-E Officers, so we can continue with the rest of the Programs.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:08 am

alright, i will inform them. And im sure me and reverend can get along quite well.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down