GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction.

+4
Dragnoxz
Stinger729
IDN-ADF Command
FSXBK_"Hi-Lite"
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction. - Page 2 Empty Re: IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction.

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Shoot. I will fight just to make GPEO's name back to how it once was. Not for some person. I'm doing this for GPEO not Dragnoxz and no one else. I am not going to see GPEO go down in flames because I wasn't here to help it. So, I say again, Please... Bring your whole group in this chat. I'm willing to fight anyone that wants to get their ass kicked and have their reputation destroyed.
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction. - Page 2 Empty Re: IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction.

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 am

TFC-Reverend wrote:I know for a fact I saw you during the FSXF war. Damn good flying there, too. Good thing I was a merc flying in my own right, eh? XD Who the heck are you, though?

Who me?
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction. - Page 2 Empty Who the hell is NOS.22.BLUE?

Post  TFC-Reverend Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:13 am

I know for a fact I saw you during the FSXF war. Damn good flying there, too. Good thing I was a merc flying in my own right, eh? XD Who the heck are you, though?
TFC-Reverend
TFC-Reverend

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 am

Sure, I'll entertain this.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Never mind, it is getting late. But, I would like to talk to you on Skype.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Will you get on Skype for a moment ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Rematch? Against who?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Um, NOS.22.BLUE has like 70+ kills to my 68. I would like a rematch, when I am not tired or being lazy.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm

And just so you know, Hypocrixz took credit for those 51 air to air kills. That's what he's been saying. Never even mentioned you once while telling the story. You really want to put it all on the line for this guy?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm

So let me get this straight. You're willing to make a new enemy for yourself, one that has done nothing to you and doesn't hold anything against you because Hyporcixz failed to finish what he started? I could understand if I or anybody from my team had called you out or said something offensive about you publicly, but this is the first time I've ever met or even heard of you. Hypocrixz and his arrogance has gotten several pilots shot down. Pilots like Razgreiz whom we actually enjoyed flying with until Hypocrixz began ordering him to fight us. What he said to you is true. His entire team was beaten within minutes although they only faced one pilot. I advise you not to challenge me or especially the rest of my team in defense of somebody else's arrogance. If you are their best pilot, then I will have you face mine, Kenshi. What I did to GPEO is nothing compared to what he would have done. He's the best VM pilot I've ever seen. Like myself, he's an experienced professional aviator and helps me run my private business at KPNE. I'm not trying to gloat or demoralize you. In fact, it is a compliment that he would face you as he refused to waste his time with Hypocrixz yesterday. We pretty much figured Hypocrixz was all hype judging by the amount gloating he did and Kenshi already flew against Razgreiz several times. He felt there was no honor to gain by beating up on a retard (Hypocrixz) and another guy he actually respects (Razgreiz). He would enjoy facing somebody like you though, and again, that's a compliment, not a challenge. I just ask that if you decide to challenge us, let it be according to your own convictions. Don't fight us in the name of Hypocrixz's arrogance, or as a last ditch effort to redeem the GPEO from his failures as a leader and fighter pilot. There is nothing to be gained in that. That's all I can ask of you.

Last edited by FSX-Omni Core Unltd. on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Mission*
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm

He always contacts me when he needs someone to take care of something... I took care of FSXF.... I'm the reason for GPEO win, along with help from other GPEO members.. But I had 51+ Kills in one misson
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 pm

I trust you. I have no reason to not trust you.
[9:59:41 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): All I know, you been missing action, lol.
[10:00:00 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): www.gpeo.forumotion.com
[10:00:10 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): I got fucked up because you were not there to kill them, lol !
[10:01:20 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): Ok, then get on forum and call IDN to dog fight, lol.
[10:01:28 PM] Marc: IDN?
[10:01:32 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): New enemy
[10:01:45 PM] Marc: Why me?
[10:01:53 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): Check the forum, read up the latest. They makin me al fucked up, lol.
[10:02:14 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): lol, They got me and everyone, I died, lol. You last one, lol.
[10:02:16 PM] †Ðяλقήಠχz ™ ® (UAC): Ok
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 pm

27 buddy. You gonna take my word for it or am I gonna have to show you my facebook too?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Son.. So how old are you then?
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Awww, you think you're tough. My son is four years old and he just started saying "Get Some" a few weeks ago. The little Devil Dog is already cutting his teeth. It's so cute! Anyway, in regard to your reputation: NO. I have never heard of you. How could I with Hypocrixz always talking about himself? Always gloating about how he kicked the whole worlds ass and everybody hates him because he's just so damn good. If you read his posts you'd think that he's the only person in the GPEO that's even worth a damn. He's not one to acknowledge the accomplishments of others. As you can see, when somebody does get him it's nothing but Deny Deny Deny. Honestly, he never once mentioned you. Nobody has. And you say you're better than him. I believe that. No kidding, I honestly do. After what I saw a homeless blind guy could be better than him. It doesn't take much.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Thanks, but I'd rather stick with how I spell.
Anyway, back on track... I'm not bullshitting around here. I used to be the best pilot for a long time. I'm actually very surprised you have not heard of me before though. It's shocking actually. I mean, I know it's been about two years since I've been on. All I would have to do is have a quick little practice session with someone that's actually decent and I'd be back at it again.
You would have no clue what hit you when you come up against me. I don't know whatever happened to all the GPEO guys, but you can ask any one of them who I am, and I'm sure that they will know who you are talking about.
He called me for help because I'm the only one person that's better than him. I was never trained and I fight better then a lot of people. So. PLEASE.. COME GET SOME...
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Big balls...sure. Once again, Hypocrixz said the same shit. Once gain, turned out to be nothing more than 30 seconds of hype. Just like I think your balls are. You're very arrogant. You must be an associate of his. Explain to me this. According to Hypocrixz, he's the supreme master fighter pilot of FSX. If that's the case, why did it take me less than a minute to kill him and why does he need your help? Has he finally come to reality? Is he actually admitting that he's not nearly as good as he claims and he needs others to attempt what he can't accomplish himself? Notice I used the word, "attempt". Also, if he's the best like the always boasts, what the hell are you planning to accomplish considering what I just did to him? Please, help me to understand.

On a side note, I see that you use correct spelling and punctuation. So do I. I suggest you purposely misspell your words and nix the punctuation from now on. Otherwise Hypocrixz will notice these similarities in our "texting" and come to the conclusion that you and I are in fact the same person. He'll start another one of his identity conspiracies and I'm just not in the mood. You obviously know him so I'm sure you're well aware that...well...he's an idiot. Please, spell like an idiot yourself from now on so we can avoid another such fiasco. Thank you.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:39 pm

I got big balls... That will soon be in your mouth if you don't shut it..
I hate to talk shit and not back it up.. I don't do fucking pussy shit.. I'll take you on one vs one, two vs me, 3 vs me...
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeah, Hypocrixz a.k.a Dragnoxz said the same thing. Turned out to be nothing more than 30 seconds of hype. You gonna try over and over to ambush me too or do you actually have balls?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh, Trust me.. I am very different... It's been a little while since I've played but Dragnoxz called me up and said he needs my help.. You will soon have respect for me, and know who I am.
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Yeah...another one. The antics just don't let up. You know how many guys have been talking all this shit about how good they are lately? Saying "Good luck" to their opponents like its supposed to sound cool or intimidating? Plenty. You know how many of them actually even came close the reflecting the skill they claimed to have? ZERO. I don't know you, and I mean you no disrespect, but I'll hold my breath. The only "skill" anybody has brought to the table so far is talk. Maybe you're actually different.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Every one of you guys... It's me vs all.. I'm a loner...
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  FSX-Omni Core Unltd. Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm

And who would be "bitches"?
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.
FSX-Omni Core Unltd.

Back to top Go down

IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction. - Page 2 Empty Fuck this

Post  NOS.22.BLUE Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm not reading all this bullshit, but all I know is Come at me bitches... Good luck
NOS.22.BLUE
NOS.22.BLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 am

TFC-Reverend wrote:I would like to point out the fact that the session did not allow for pilots to spawn at an airport of their choice, and the World>Go To Airport function was unavailable as well. This makes it very difficult, if not impossible, for players to spawn at an airport under their control, and if the host aircraft is downed, how would they go about spawning at a friendly facility to get back into the fight without shutting the session down and restarting it? Secondly, when the session went back up (I can vouch for the internet connectivity issue.) the host aircraft was paused over Hawaii for around 30 minutes. I can make fair judgement that all downed aircraft and strikes made by both sides in that server are irrelevant due to the amount of bullshit from both sides. I would say next time a session is put up, check the option to spawn at an airport of the player's choice, and leave the other two options unchecked. This forces pilots to spawn in their territory, and prevents the issue of spawning in the air at the host's 6. Second, make sure the settings allow for aircraft to use the World>Go To Airport function, so that when they are shot down, they can respawn and return to the fight. Makes it a bit more fun and a bit more realistic for all of us.

To add to this, sessions need full blown realism, crash, blackouts, stress, the time and date need to be real world time and date (if it is 1 at your home, it should be 1 at your home in session), and real weather with updates, so realistic weather events can be taken into count. If bad weather, not good day for war, unless tech comes into play. Since the session was not meeting all of these criteria, it probably should be discounted, including both sides medals and awards. That will be very sad indeed since the 2 pilots just got their chance at a real battle with an enemy, and have earned combat action awards among other things. It is a shame that would happen. Those pilots busted their asses to show down a plane, and got denied the kill form the enemy, and because the enemy did not have intelligence enough to host a legal session, they don't earn their awards and honors. On top of THAT, enemy took off form TFC area, which land crews would not have granted such access. IDN would still have a facility on the border of Mexico, which would most likely be targeted by several GPEO troops form Rolling Thunder. 120,000 (well, just some of those units), should be marching on toward the facilities now. And yet no replies form IDN or OCU. Both of which are one person. UIA predictions have so far come true, and are still unfolding to be coming true, confirming such fake group, further making the Sharkey, or whomever he is to being a fake. We just wonder, who the idiot is now, who is lying and who is full of shit ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Reverend Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:24 am

I would like to point out the fact that the session did not allow for pilots to spawn at an airport of their choice, and the World>Go To Airport function was unavailable as well. This makes it very difficult, if not impossible, for players to spawn at an airport under their control, and if the host aircraft is downed, how would they go about spawning at a friendly facility to get back into the fight without shutting the session down and restarting it? Secondly, when the session went back up (I can vouch for the internet connectivity issue.) the host aircraft was paused over Hawaii for around 30 minutes. I can make fair judgement that all downed aircraft and strikes made by both sides in that server are irrelevant due to the amount of bullshit from both sides. I would say next time a session is put up, check the option to spawn at an airport of the player's choice, and leave the other two options unchecked. This forces pilots to spawn in their territory, and prevents the issue of spawning in the air at the host's 6. Second, make sure the settings allow for aircraft to use the World>Go To Airport function, so that when they are shot down, they can respawn and return to the fight. Makes it a bit more fun and a bit more realistic for all of us.
TFC-Reverend
TFC-Reverend

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:43 pm

well I didnt hear any one anytime I came only the engine on my plane.
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinger729 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:05 pm

"From what was gathered"? Gathered from who? Your guys? So we got our guys saying they heard him, and your guys saying they didn't. This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is an endless and pointless arguement.
Stinger729
Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm

From what was gathered, no sound came from IDN. One must be within 1.0 miles or less to get a kill. Take off from own airport, and consider fuel for long range attacks. What happened happened. Just be honest.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinger729 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 am

Right, he said this, then she said this, then this happened, and he turned that way, and he went over there. Good now everyone shut the FUCK up. This is the same bullshit that made other factions leave the VW. Start on this path and it will never end till someone has left the VW. Where will you be then? Back to lonesome training operations, no factions to fight, no contracts to get. Then the VW will plunge into another year of great inactivity. Mistakes were made on both sides and they need to be fixed. @ FSXBK, you guys need to fix your sound or whatever the hell it was. @ IDN-ADF Command, there were some misunderstandings. Mistakes were made, as you see from what was posted on the ITTN, we OCU/IDN aircraft could use the airspace, but would require clearance. We didn't offcially have clearance, so that was a mistake on our part. I propose we wrest the VW back to yesterday. Disputing over who killed who will get us no where and solve nothing. From now on, any and all engagements should be recorded by ALL participating factions regardless of who you are. @ Dragnoxz, stop talking about things you know nothing about. You know nothing about IDN/OCU/AST, so don't go make accusations about what you think or wish they were. Honestly, your making yourself look like an ass and a complete idiot. And last but not least, the aircraft. Let's keep the bullshit claims on cheating to a minimum. With gamespys' lag and all, there's no way in hell you could accurately predict if an aircraft is overmodded or not. We just have to trust in eachother to just not do it. Don't talk bullshit about someone else's work. That's just wrong, you have no idea how much time said person has spent on it, or how hard they worked. Let's all be respectful and not go around like little 5 year olds, complaining about cheating at the first sign of a loss.
Stinger729
Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  IDN-ADF Command Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:05 am

You guys are full of shit. We spent about three minutes circling and none of you were any closer than 2.3 miles coming out of the merge. NOT ONCE was any one of you even in range to shoot at any time. Then after Oktane dropped out of the session, I pounced on HI Lite who was egressing at my 1 o'clock low @ 2.6 miles and began closing as he performed a hard right break. Due to his sharp heading crossing angle, I unloaded from my turn and performed an Immelman maneuver as I figured he was bleeding too much airspeed through his turn to match my climb. I was right, and decended on him as he continued his turn, closing to within 1.5 miles. At this point, Oktane returns to the session and beings his takeoff. Hi Lite then goes full afterburner and attempts to climb away while maintaining a slight right bank. I then elected a lead pursuit position as I had the airspeed to spare and closed to within 1 mile. I quickly looked away to see where Oktane was, and saw he was at my 5 o'clock low, 4.3 miles away. I counted to five, called fox two, and announced Hi Lite was dead, but he continued his turn so I maintained a lead pursuit envelope for about another 3 seconds until I noticed Oktane ingressing from about 2.2 miles at my three o'clock low, 3,000 feet below me. I elected to break off from Hi Lite BECAUSE HE WAS DEAD and engage Oktane. I broke hard right and dove to his level, at this point 4,000 feet. By this time he was climbing on my nose @ .9 miles. We were closing head on with me descending and him at a nose up angle of about 35. My radar showed his IAS to be only 250kts. Since I had the energy advantage by 200kts, I performed another Immelman once we merged. I ended up inverted at his 7 o'clock high @ 2.3 miles from his stern, about 2,000 feet above his current altitude of 8,500+ feet. He began leveling off and my RADAR indicated his IAS had increased to 260kts and was steadily increasing. I maintained my current heading crossing angle and closed to about 1.5 miles when he dove. I dove after him, still having the energy advantage, and continued to close. This is the point where Hi Lite thinks he's gotten a kill. He begins saying "Rat tat tat", but I ignored him because he was already dead and continued to close on Oktane. Oktane leveled off at around 4,200ft maintaining an IAS of 365kts. I then closed to within 1 mile and Oktane did nothing to shake me off. I again counted to five and called "fox two". So unless Hi Lite is actually Jesus Christ and can raise from the dead, there is no way he got a kill. You guys didn't even have spacial awareness with each other and it was obvious. Your claim is bullshit and we all know it. And even at that point where Hi Lite's ghost was pursuing me, "Rat tat tat" is not how one expresses he's shooting according to the ROEs. The term would be either be "guns" or "fox two" depending on angle of pursuit. Neither of which you called out. This was confirmed by a third party witness who was not participating in the engagement and expressed that you did not call a shot. He then explained to you the proper verbal dictation. Your kill is not legit and will not be acknowledged. We will be conducting further strikes tonight so if you think you can do something real this time we welcome you to drop on in.

And our Flankers are not overmodded. They are slower, less maneuverable, have a lower service ceiling, cruise speed, and turn rate than the IRIS F-22's you were flying. The ONLY advantage our Flanker has over it is range. You wouldn't know this because you were never close enough to see how the aircraft flies. GPEO's bullshit emerges day one. Furthermore, while we were all discussing the legitimacy of your supposed kill, Oktane decides to go for another shot while everybody is clearly not in the fight. And if you really think that is a means of conducting combat actions, or that that type of action would be honored by any organization it just shows how desperate you are.

Finally, nobody kicked or banned you from any session. My network dropped out. Which is why I also dropped out of the Skype session with Dragon at the very same second. You haven't been kicked, banded, blocked, or anything of the sort. How could we possibly enjoy killing you in the future if you can't get in? From this moment forward every operation will be recorded so GPEO and your bullshit can be kept at a minimum. The only thing that happened last night was and an Air Base, (which you departed from after it was bombed, but we'll let that slide) and harbor facilities got blown up and two inexperienced mercs getting shot down. This will be a daily event so try to get used to it. Strikes will continue today over Hawaii and Singapore.
IDN-ADF Command
IDN-ADF Command

Back to top Go down

IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction. - Page 2 Empty IDN vs GPEO: FSXBK Interaction.

Post  FSXBK_"Hi-Lite" Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Sunday Night at 12:33 PM EST. FSXBK Fighters engaged IDN Pilot IDN-DeathAngel1 over Honolulu.

FSXBK pilot "Oktane" engaged head on with DeathAngel with DeathAngel pulling up over Oktane. FSXBK pilot "Hi-Lite" maneuvered in behind D.A. and proceeded to count on all frequencies after closing in to a .5-.7 distance. Fox 2 was called and it should have been a hit, however DeathAngel pulled up and out of Hi-Lite's HUD and flew away to about 3-4 miles. Hi-Lite and Oktane proceeded to chase down DeathAngel and Hi-Lite maneuvered again for the kill. Again, .5-.7 range and the call was put out over voice on all frequencies from 5 seconds down and Fox-2. After this, Hi-Lite pulled up and disengaged (assuming DeathAngel could accept his defeat) and proceeded to attempt to link up with Oktane. Oktane briefely left the session due to connection, but re-appeared a few seconds later. In that time, DeathAngel maneuvered behind Hi-Lite and stayed on the tail for a while. Then posted in the chat box "Hi_lite" "Your DEAD" after no call on voice comms.

Hi-Lite then began to dispute as DeathAngel should have accepted the defeat and been finished as he had been killed by Hi-Lite. However DeathAngel continued to dispute saying that "he killed first". During this time Oktane snuck in and counted off on DeathAngel recording what should have been a kill if DeathAngel really did kill Hi-Lite. DeathAngel of course denied that too and proceeded to kick us both from his session and banning us.

I caution any opponents of the IDN forces to beware and have video rolling the entire time you fight against them. They will attempt the same things against you.

Best of luck.

FSXBK_"Hi-Lite"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2